25479 US Highway 84, Tierra Amarilla, NM 87575
Property ID: #89892
- Address: 25479 US Highway 84
- City: Tierra Amarilla
- State: NM
- Zip: 87575
- Country: United States
- County: Rio Arriba
- Property Type: Residential
- Additional Types: Home, Single Family
- Parcel Number: 1-017-169-300-470
- Year Built: 2007
- Lot Size: 316.88 Acres
- Beds: 3
- Full Baths: 2.00
- Square Feet: 1,400
PRICE REDUCED!!! A Mountain Master Piece! This Mountain Top Custom Home sits on over 316 Acres of Wooded land in the Cool Green Mountains of Northern New Mexico. This "Green" home was built in 2007-2008. It has 3 beautiful bedrooms, 2 baths and features fantastic upgrades such as Granite Counter Tops, Custom Cabinets and Hardware, a Stunning Stone Fireplace, Stainless Steel Appliances, Elegant Light Fixtures and Energy Efficient Windows and Doors. The Loft Master Suite has double walk in closets with built in shelves and sitting area and Master Bath! The views from this room are stunning!! Wood floors throughout this ranch-style home makes it easy for you to want to kick your boots off and call this place HOME! Now..Let's talk about the DECK! This 1,000 + square foot deck overlooks Herron Lake and Tierra Amarilla Creek, and has endless views of Northern New Mexico Mountains, Southern Colorado Mountains and Chama Valley. A perfect place to enjoy hours of entertainment with Friends and Family! On another hilltop on this property you have breathtaking views of the Brazos Cliffs! Sellers have worked with Chama Peak Land Alliance to thin out 15 Acres to give a stunning 350 degree view. With No Suprise, this is an exceptional hunting property with three Elks Tags for the 2017-2018 year. This house has a very large Solar System, with six new batteries, large water storage/distribution system as well. Come and Live...Chama Style.
- Buyer's Fee: 0%
- Earnest Money: 5% of the negotiated purchase price/successful high bid or $500, whichever is greater.
- Brokers and Agents are fully protected and encouraged to participate.
- RealtyHive & Micoley.com, LLC are licensed auction firms performing auction and auction marketing services as part of this transaction.
As is true with any major purchase, you should thoroughly investigate your investment before you go through with a real estate transaction. Always do your homework. Although it may be tempting to purchase a property without taking time to dig into it, we do not recommend it. Here are a few suggestions:
- Read the contract in full.
- If possible, physically visit the property.
- If the property is a multi-family, acquire rental history, vacancy rates, etc.
- Know the area in which you are buying, so you know what to expect of that market.
- Consult a local broker.
If a buyer is not certain that he or she want to purchase a particular property, then that buyer is advised not to bid on the property. If a buyer has not inspected and/or not performed due diligence on a property and desires to do so before purchasing the property, then that buyer is also advised not to bid on the property. As always, feel free to contact a RealtyHive representative at 888-869-5672 with any further questions.
Tips for Buying a Home
So you’ve decided to buy a home? Congrats, that’s great!
Here are some great tips to get you on your way to home ownership.
1. Determine Your Budget & SaveTake into account the average down-payment is 10%. 10% is not required, but the loan amount and approval will fluctuate depending on the percentage you put down. Determine how much you can pay for your monthly mortgage. Outline your expenses and be honest with yourself about what you can reasonably afford. Also, ask yourself what happens if you lose your job? Or if you’re part of a couple, what happens if your spouse loses their job?
2. Secure a LoanOnce you’ve got your budget in order, it’s time to go shopping for a loan. Visit multiple lenders to weigh your options and find the best deal. Each bank will determine if you are eligible and at what interest rate you will be charged. based on your financial situation. Make sure to ask questions such as what the breakdown of the monthly payments will be once you have made your down payment, how the loan term will affect your monthly payments, whether or not the interest rate is fixed or variable, if home insurance or any other services are included within the home purchase amount.
3. Be PreparedHave a current Pre-qualification letter and good faith deposit funds available. Technology makes it easier than ever for your real estate agent to draft and transmit a purchase offer back and forth for your signatures. But, this is only one piece of the puzzle. You also need a current pre-qualification letter, and ready access to your good faith deposit. This can be obtained from the bank and confirms their willingness to give you a loan. Most sellers won’t accept a letter that’s more than three months old. If your home search lasts for more than three months, you’ll need an updated pre-qualification letter. When you submit your offer, it must include a check for the good faith deposit. Generally, good faith is at least 3% of the purchase price. This check will be deposited into an escrow account within three days of an accepted offer.
4. Stay InformedAlways make sure to do your homework and learn the history on a property you are interested in. Does the neighborhood have a high crime rate or a new highway/major road being constructed nearby that could be affecting the price? Is the heating, plumbing, roofing and window work in good condition? Those hidden problems can lead to major expenses in the future - post purchase. Ask your realtor for a property condition report and and see if the home comes pre-inspected. If not, we highly recommended to get and inspection before the purchase is complete. Being “in-the-know” and taking the extra steps can save you money and headaches in the long run.
Other Auction Event Listings
Online Only Event/Auction:
August 29th 10:00am - 4:00pm CDT
- Robert De La Hunt
- RE/MAX Professionals Plus
- License # 17692
Please contact your local lender